[Mailman-Developers] Gsoc Status Update: Dashboard for Admins

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 00:19:39 CEST 2015

Hey Bhavesh,

On 07/25/2015 05:30 PM, Bhavesh Goyal wrote:
> Hey !
>
> I Just updated my Blog with an update of The Project Progress so far.
> Attached to The Blog is also a preview of The Dashboard for those who
> have't been able to test it yet on their machine.

I had a look at your branch and also tested it out. I was not able to
test each and every functionality, but am pretty impressed with your
work. I liked that for smaller screens you can hide some widgets and
switch between them from the nav bar.

- The dropdown on the left-most of Nav Bar, does not look like a
dropdown. Maybe add a caret symbol or something like that?

- I had a small overview of the tests that you asked me to look at and
they are good!

Nice Work!

--
thanks,