[Mailman-Developers] Welcome to GSoC 2015

Sneha Priscilla 24.sneha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 21:16:50 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all the GSoC students selected this year! Looking
forward to working with you.
I think Abhilash has covered almost everything in his welcome email so I
would advise all the students to go through that. :)

A brief introduction about myself since I haven't spoken to some of you
earlier:

While I have never directly been a GSoC student for GNU Mailman, I have
worked on Mailman under the Systers organisation (Postorius mainly) and was
a co-mentor for the previous Summer of Code. My experience with this
organisation and the people here has been a wonderful, inspiring one and I
have learnt a LOT. I only hope you feel the same way at the end of this
summer program and have fun along the way!

Best,
Sneha

IRC: stylistica