[Mailman-Developers] Outstanding postorius merge requests (was Re: [ Query ] Some bugs in postorius that needs to be addressed)

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Wed Apr 15 00:44:18 CEST 2015

On 2015-04-13 3:49 PM, Ankush Sharma wrote:
> The above bugs have been discussed in detail with Bhavesh Goyal with
> involvement of Terri. I think fixing
> https://code.launchpad.net/~bhavesh-goyal093/postorius/fixed-nav-role-identification
> would
> work !

This has been merged, thanks all!

Incidentally, I spent most of yesterday and some of today reviewing
outstanding postorius merge proposals.

You can see the list of ones that I got in here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/postorius/trunk/changes

And I've sent out fix required notes to a few folk because I couldn't
get things running easily.  There's still a few I haven't looked at as well.

I'm switching over to doing some work on a docker image for mailman so I
won't be doing as many merge requests tomorrow, but if any of you are
hoping to have a merge happen while I'm at PyCon, I'd totally appreciate
it if you could check your merge against the latest updates (as you can
see, there's been a few commits) and make sure to run the tox tests.
Once you've got it all working, hit me up on IRC and I'll see what I can do!

And, of course, helping try out other people's merge proposals and do
any initial debugging is always awesome.  As is adding more tests! :)

  Terri