[Mailman-Developers] Want Mailman 3 suite to release faster? Here's some bugs you can help with!

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Wed Nov 12 09:55:11 CET 2014

Some weeks back, Florian went through the Postorius bug queue to find a
list of bugs that he thinks are blocking us from being able to have a
final Mailman Suite release.

I just wanted to advertise that list to you all in case anyone here is
looking for some valuable work to do:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+bugs?field.tag=mailman3-suite-blocker

There's only 13 of them at the moment, so that's nice.

They're in a variety of different states.  Some are somewhat old and we
could really use someone to just try to reproduce them on the most
recent version of postorius and post an update in the bug saying it's
still a problem (or not!).   Some have notes from me suggesting a
smaller piece that could be done first by a beginner wanting a new bug
to try or someone more experienced wanting a quicker task.  (don't worry
about saving beginner bugs at this stage; I'm more interested in seeing
a release!) Some are more complex.

If anyone's got time to push these forwards in any way, it would be very
much appreciated!  I'm even happy to send you some mailman stickers if
you want a physical token of appreciation.

  Terri