[Mailman-Developers] mailman-bundler-3.0b2 Login methods

Aurelien Bompard aurelien at bompard.org
Mon Nov 10 09:19:14 CET 2014

Hey!

Indeed I'm the HyperKitty dev, and I wrote mailman-bundler too. Sorry I
couldn't reply earlier.

> Yes it reloaded to '/archives/' correctly. But the new page seems
> > NOT logged in. The Login button is still there, and the
> > administrative options don't appear.

Please check your webserver logs for any 500 error. Also please check that
you have setup the BROWSERID_AUDIENCES variable in the configuration file
(there is a link in a comment right above the variable with instructions on
how to configure it).

Also, we should definitely make it easier to hop from the archives to
> the admin pages and vice versa.

There should be a link to Postorious in the top menu bar in HyperKitty now.

Aurélien