[Mailman-Developers] GnuPG support - PGP - GPG encrypted mailing list

Sylvain Viart sylvain at opensource-expert.com
Mon Jun 16 09:33:46 CEST 2014

Le 15/06/2014 11:18, Stephen J. Turnbull a écrit :
> [distributing encrypted email to an unknown number subscribers…]
> True, but this is out of scope for this list.

Just to emphasis that the goal of keeping information private that way
could be wrong, if done the wrong way.
(For example, you may not want to store a clear temporary file of the
decrypted email, on the server hard drive.)

I totally agree that from the point of view of software developer the
perception can be different. May be, I didn't say that clearly but it's
a very interesting challenge to bring cryptography and mail distribution
to some more simplicity… while keeping the chain of trust. :-)

>  yahoos :[1] http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/yahoo

Oh lovely! Thanks for sharing. :-D
In French I may say "propos croustillants" (crunchy).

Regards,
Sylvain