[Mailman-Developers] Migration script from MM2 to MM3

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 12:56:13 CET 2014

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org> wrote:
> On Sep 20, 2013, at 12:46 PM, Aurelien Bompard wrote:
>
>>What do you think? Bad timing? Any existing work I'm missing?

I am in the process of moving to a new server and I have several MM 2
mailing lists working well with virtual hosts (for my high school and
college classmates).  The lists are of manageable size so I can afford
to do a fair amount of manual munging if need be and I want to convert
to MM 3 on the new server.

Also, nothing is absolutely critical archive-wise so I can be daring
in the conversion.  And, too, most users rely on MS Outlook and aren't
real familiar with e-mail list usage, so I  think I have an ideal
situation for taking notes on a real-world set up.

Are the steps needed listed somewhere?