[Mailman-Developers] Messages not sent out of mailman v3.0.0b4

Alex Azevedo alxazevedo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:13:16 CEST 2014

Hey guys,
we are using mailman 3.0.0b4 and we are currently have some problems with some messages that are not being sent out of mailman.
I would like to know if in this version we have a command to check all messages queued on mailman, and what’s the expected behavior of mailman in this case.
I mean, we’ve restarted mailman - these messages should be sent? the queue files should be deleted after that?
I’m grep’ing and just found some entries of an specific message that i’m looking for on var/queue/pipeline/ dir. What does that means?

Thanks ,

Alex