[Mailman-Developers] Author_is_list option in upcoming mailman 2.1.16

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Sep 13 22:07:14 CEST 2013

Franck Martin writes:

 > we (the people using DMARC) have the opportunity to build
 > adoption. Just trying to reduce adoption friction ;)

The direction you're heading will *create* adoption friction.  The
only way you're going to be able to sell this to admins like me is to
wait until our users start getting unsubscribed because of DKIM
bounces.  Otherwise, I'm going to prefer RFC conformance and not
messing up my users' rules (eg, killfiles) and autocitation functions.