[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Suite beta: what's left?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sun Nov 10 16:34:44 CET 2013

Adam McGreggor writes:
 > https://code.launchpad.net/~stephen-xemacs/mailman/exim4/+merge/187302j
 > 404s for me; is
 > http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~stephen-xemacs/mailman/exim4/revision/7219
 > the same?

Yes, that's the one.

 > it might be worth adding a reminder that order of routers matters in Exim (or
 > perhaps add that to the note:

I mention that in "Troubleshooting".  Maybe I should change the
section name to attract the eye of those not yet in trouble?

I dislike writing the same thing multiple times, and especially
duplicating manuals in code.  It's a maintenance burden (slight, but
it adds up if done a lot), and it also sometime makes me wonder if I
actually saw something when I find a section of text where it should
be included but it's not there.  Then it turns out a more accurate
discription was somewhere else -- aaaargh!