[Mailman-Developers] REST API call for creating archive view?

Thu Nov 7 02:50:33 CET 2013

Hi all,

I'm interested in using Mailman to set up a mailing list for my product.
I'd like to have it be fully integrated into my website, so I'm planning to
use Mailman 3 and the REST API. I've checked out mailman.client and poked
around, and also looked at
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/3.0/files/head:/src/mailman/rest/docs/,
but the one thing I couldn't see was any way to access mail messages
themselves. Is there a way to create an archive view (i.e. present a view
of all messages in a list and allow reading particular mails) using the
current API?

Thanks,
Colin