[Mailman-Developers] Interested in GSoC 2013

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Wed Mar 20 22:24:35 CET 2013

If you're looking for suggestions, I'd suggest you focus on the
anti-spam stuff.  We've all gotten pretty hooked on Mozilla Persona for
authentication, to the point where we may not bother with other
authentication methods in the early releases, so the spam stuff is much
more likely to be useful soon!

Also, we're still sprinting at PyCon today and tomorrow, so if you're
already set up, now's a great time to hang out in IRC while all the devs
are focusing on writing code.

  Terri