[Mailman-Developers] Error in Archive unpack while setting up mailman client 1.0.0

mahendra singh meena mahendra007.s at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 19:16:35 CET 2013

Thanks a lot Florian,

    As you suggested I bypassed above issue by replacing "mocker"
library with "mock". Its really good to see the development server
running on my system. One more thing, I know basic Python and few
basics of Django but willing to take part in the upcoming mailman
PyCon sprint ( http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/PyCon+Sprint+2013 ),
so that I can get involved and gather more knowledge from you guys
about Mailman development. So can I really take part in the sprint
remotely ?

Regards

--
4th Year Dual Degree | Dept. of CSE | IIT Kharagpur, India