[Mailman-Developers] HyperKitty : VCS change

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Thu Jan 10 01:51:17 CET 2013

On 01/09/2013 07:46 AM, Aurelien Bompard wrote:
> I'm trying to bring back some coherence into this, and considering
> switching all the components to Git on fedorahosted.org.
> The reason for this choice is that me and the other two most frequent
> contributors are much more skilled with git than with bzr.

That sounds much like the reason we're using bzr for Mailman!  Go with
what's comfy -- I have to use git for other projects anyhow, and as
Florian says, the odd error message 'cause I used the wrong command
isn't exactly a dealbreaker.  Just make sure we've got the right links
in the wiki for people who want to know where the archiver went!

  Terri