[Mailman-Developers] (no subject)

Sandesh Agrawal sakuag333 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 01:25:53 CET 2013

While using this command : ./bin/mailman inject abc at xyz.com -f tempfile -q lmtp

I got to know that in /mailman/commands/inject.py ,
config.switchboards[lmtp].enqueue(msg, **msgdata) is being called,
which in turn starts executing /mailman/app/config.py file.

mailman.cfg tell config.py that lmtp runner is in  mailman/runners/lmptp.py
[runner.lmtp]
class: mailman.runners.lmtp.LMTPRunner

Hence at some point , lmtp.py __init__(self, slice=None, numslices=1):
 should be called.

But i tried putting print("12345") inside __init__() but nothing got
printed on the terminal.
This may mean lmtp.py is not being executed, but still the following
shows a new message in the lmtp queue.

So if lmtp.py is not executed, which file is being executed for
injecting message int lmtp runner , if not lmtp.py ?