[Mailman-Developers] HyperKitty : VCS change

Richard Wackerbarth richard at NFSNet.org
Wed Jan 9 16:11:10 CET 2013

Personally, I also prefer Git because the tools supporting bzr are not as well integrated into Mac OSX work environments.

Postorius is based on Django and it, as well as most of the 3rd-party extensions, utilizes git for a VCS.

In maintaining the source, AFAICT, bzr and git are functionally interchangeable and the hosting location for either VCS is an independent issue. Both have reasonable alternatives available.

I would like to see all of the MM related development migrate.

Richard