[Mailman-Developers] Like to participate in GSOC 2013 (GNU Mailman) - Like some ideas proposed in the list (Django, Python)

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Mon Apr 8 18:53:38 CEST 2013

On 13-04-08 10:19 AM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> The thing about Windows is that we're using several *nix-isms in
> process management and possibly in other places. I have no burning
> desire to try to make these Windows compatible.

I'll bet the documentation would bite us pretty badly, too.

While I don't think it's impossible to run mailman on windows, I'd
rather the effort went to making this release awesome for the platforms
we already support rather than making it run on other platforms.  Maybe
in a year or two when we're a bit more stable so porting won't be a
continual drain on resources?

  Terri