[Mailman-Developers] Getting to Mailman 3.0 final

Florian Fuchs f at state-of-mind.de
Mon Sep 17 20:44:21 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 09/17/2012 04:50 PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Maybe now that the core is pretty close to what it will be like when released,
> we can get more volunteers to help test Postorius, and perhaps contribute to
> it?  It would be cool if we could do a simultaneous release, but OTOH, the
> architecture of MM3 expressly encourages separation of the web ui from the
> engine.

I suggest, a good way to move forward would be to define a list of
missing features and criteria we agree Postorius will need at a minimum
to be worthy of being released alongside MM3.

Since I guess that not everybody is aware of all the existing features,
I can prepare a list of those (as well as some comments on problems or
decisions that need to be made), so we don't start the discussion with
"It needs to be able to create new mailing lists".

I can't do that *right now*, but most definitely tomorrow.

Cheers
Florian