[Mailman-Developers] 3.0.0b1 fails bootstrap.py on Mountain Lion

Richard Wackerbarth richard at NFSNet.org
Fri Sep 7 13:49:11 CEST 2012

Greg,

First, let me address your choice of versions. Although the mail handling part of MM3 seems to be in pretty good shape, the Web UI still has quite a bit that hasn't been "fleshed out".  Traffic volume is not really a concern. If anything, the high traffic installations might be more inclined to prefer the MM3 architecture.

Depending on how much you need the Web UI, you may prefer to stick with MM2 (unless you would like to help us finish parts of the Postorius interface).

As for "recreating" my work-around, I will provide additional details in response to the other sub-thread of this discussion.

- Richard "Wacky" Wackerbarth