[Mailman-Developers] 3.0.0b1 fails bootstrap.py on Mountain Lion

G B g.c.b.at.work at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 05:54:03 CEST 2012

Hey Richard—

How hard would it be to recreate your solution?  Could I bumble my way through it with no Mailman, no Zope, and limited Python experience?

Maybe the first question I should ask is whether I should be trying the beta, or if I should stick to the 2.x release.  I chose the beta to start with because I don't expect this to be a high traffic system and I'd hoped to gain the benefit of the new web interface and save the trouble of updating from 2->3 later.

Thanks—
 Greg