[Mailman-Developers] add_members and nomail

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Oct 23 04:15:56 CEST 2012

On 10/20/2012 11:06 AM, Scot Hacker wrote:

> Here's a simple 2.x diff in case it's useful to anyone:
> https://gist.github.com/3924229

Thanks.

I'm inclined to implement this for the 2.1 branch, but my taste is to do
it differently. I would prefer to have a -n|--nomail option which if
specified would set the added members to nomail by admin, the default in
the absence of the option being current behavior. Thus, no need for
--enable-mail=<y|n>.

Also, If the member to be added is already a member, I wouldn't change
its delivery option.

Would such an implementation work for you?