[Mailman-Developers] [Merge] lp:~wacky/postorius/csrf into lp:postorius

Florian Fuchs f at state-of-mind.de
Tue May 22 13:51:53 CEST 2012

Am 22.05.12 03:33, schrieb Stephen J. Turnbull:
> A different question: what happens if MAILMAN_THEME is set to "foo",
> and postorius doesn't have a "foo" theme?  I think it would be
> obnoxious to require all customizers to customize everything.

That's why I'd like to get rid of the MAILMAN_THEME setting rather
sooner than later. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but that was
in Django 1.2 days. Since 1.3 (with the introduction of
contrib.staticfiles) there's no benefit in doing it like this any more.

If you ask me, Postorius should ship with a default theme and make
alternatives available as installable "theme-only" apps. If a theme is
available on pypi it takes about two command line actions and one change
to your settings to install a new theme.

Florian