[Mailman-Developers] RELEASED: GNU Mailman 3.0 beta 1 and Postorius 1.0 alpha 1

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Thu Mar 29 09:52:00 CEST 2012

On 12-03-29 12:58 AM, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> My current quest is to see what MM3 web UI looks like, but it appears
> I am still way behind. I get these errors in the backend when I run
> posturious and try to access it: http://bit.ly/H2rDuW

I'm very fuzzy on this, but I think I got a similar problem during one
of my many updates and it was due to updating code without restarting
Mailman and re-running syncdb.  But I'm pretty sure you don't have an
out-of-sync error between mailman.client and postorius like I had then.

You might also want to try Django 1.3.1 just in case it's a 1.4 issue.
Florian might know more; I haven't upgraded django yet myself.

  Terri