[Mailman-Developers] Thanks for sprinting at Pycon 2012!

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Fri Mar 16 07:20:41 CET 2012

I'll be blogging in more detail about the Pycon 2012 Mailman sprint once I've
recovered from my sleep deprived jetlagged fog, but I just wanted to send a
quick note of thanks to all the folks who attended:

Andrea Crotti
Florian Fuchs
Toshio Kuratomi
Daniel Mizyrycki
Terri Oda
Mark Sapiro
Stephen Turnbull

We made some *incredible* progress on the Mailman 3 core and web-ui.  I saw
demos of the latter that look fantastic.  It was a pleasure to hang out and
hack with you guys for a few days.  Thanks also to Máirín Duffy who joined us
on mumble to share with us 16 of her 32 very cool brainstorms on Mailman's web
ui.

Special thanks to Larry Hastings for helping us find some nice eats, even if I
was an anti-social stick-in-the-mud after the Greek and Thai places.  That's
what Tamari sauce will do to you. :)

Alpha releases of the web ui and a beta of the core will be coming next week
once we're all recovered.  Stay tuned.

Cheers,
-Barry

P.S. I may even have a few pictures to post later too.