[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3.0 fresh install - problems from python interpreter

Richard Wackerbarth richard at nfsnet.org
Mon Jun 11 12:21:07 CEST 2012

Jessy,

Yes, there are plans (and activity) related to the presentation of list archives within the django framework.
In fact, Aamir, one of our GSoC interns, is working on that very subject as his project for the summer.

In keeping with the django philosophy of combining many special purpose "apps" to create the overall website, the archive access will be packaged as a component separate from the postorius administrative interface.

Richard