[Mailman-Developers] [HyperKitty] Rating of posts

Aamir Khan syst3m.w0rm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 19:42:59 CEST 2012

ok. I think we both are talking about the same thing. And, I totally agree
with your point that there should also be a user level rating as well, but
the question is how do we rate users,

one way is to calculate using number of upvotes and downvotes on his/her
answers.

Any other suggestion?

I think ultimately HyperKitty should have both user level and email level
rating but I think email level rating is more basic and I think it's better
to implement it first.

--
Aamir Khan | 3rd Year  | Computer Science & Engineering | IIT Roorkee