[Mailman-Developers] URGENT: Google Summer of Code status report and code due

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Thu Jun 7 00:22:47 CEST 2012

On Jun 06, 2012, at 12:15 PM, Alexander Sulfrian wrote:

>Currently I already created a blog[1] to present the recent development I
>will do. I also created a personal branch on launchpad (you could find
>it on[2]), but as I stated earlier, I have not pushed any new commits,
>but I will start soon this week.

Thanks for the update Alex.

I see that you have not yet committed (or at least pushed) any new revisions
to that branch.  That's fine, but please do keep in mind that it's much better
to propose for merging several small feature branches, rather than one huge
branch.  It may not make too much difference when you're starting out, but as
your code stabilizes and you want to see some of it land on trunk, it becomes
critical.  Smaller branches are easier to review and merge.

Of course, we can help you here with that, if necessary.

Cheers,
-Barry