[Mailman-Developers] mailman3 instance for preview + exploration

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Thu Jul 5 17:40:11 CEST 2012

How hard is it for us to make a nicer, more helpful error page for this?
  I'm guessing it's going to be a common problem when more people start
running the two together.

(I know, I know, I should know the answer and be able to write the
solution myself, but my django-fu isn't quite up to speed yet, so I'm
asking first.)

  Terri

PS - Thanks again to the Jeffs!