[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-Announce] Fw: About Tokio Kikuchi

ISHIKAWA,chiaki ishikawa at yk.rim.or.jp
Wed Jan 18 16:35:58 CET 2012

I am a user of mailman.

Never figured out why Mr. Kikuchi called himself a weatherman until now.

Thanks to the newspaper page (URL quoted) I searched his name in
Japanese characters. I found that
he was trained as scientist, and spent one year in an antarctic base
as a member of Japan's 26th expedition to the region.
He was involved in study of the climate of snowy cold regions near the
north and south poles until his retirement from Kochi University.
Weatherman. He will be missed.