[Mailman-Developers] Wiki woes

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Dec 13 18:59:40 CET 2012

Paul Boddie wrote:

>For now, I have made the Wiki content available at the following location:
>
>http://mmwiki.boddie.org.uk/
>
>As noted, all current page revisions will look wrong, but historical (before
>Confluence 4) revisions should have been translated to a certain extent.

I like it. And, I note that for a large majority of pages there have
been no changes since the "Migrated to Confluence 4.0" change, so the
current-1 rev of the page is good.

I haven't looked at much, but the biggest problem I see is for example
<http://mmwiki.boddie.org.uk/DOC/Frequently%20Asked%20Questions?action=recall&rev=5>
versus <http://wiki.list.org/display/DOC/Frequently+Asked+Questions>.
The issue is the FAQ in particular relies on the listing of child
pages to make a hierarchical TOC, and the converted pages have lost
the child pages listing.