[Mailman-Developers] Presenting on anti-abuse developments

Murray S. Kucherawy msk at cloudmark.com
Mon Apr 2 23:58:55 CEST 2012

Hi all,

One of the hats I wear these days is technical committee co-chair for the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group (MAAWG).  I'm looking to fill slots for our Berlin (June) and Baltimore (October) conferences.

If someone on the mailman development team would like to come and speak about developments and features of Mailman (especially the new version) that try to deal with abuse mitigation issues, please contact me off-list.  I have a request in to the executive director to find out what support we offer to speakers in terms of expenses, etc., so I'll pass that on once I have it to anyone that replies.

Thanks,
-MSK