[Mailman-Developers] GHC11 open source day

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Mon Nov 14 16:33:41 CET 2011

On Nov 14, 2011, at 10:19 AM, Drew Ferguson wrote:

>I have been thinking of getting involved in helping the mailman team
>especially regarding the web interface where I am most at home.
>
>Perhaps assisting you with this might be a good introduction
>
>What would you suggest as a next step?

Drew, that's great, we'd love to have you help us out.  The first step is to
join the mailman-developers mailing list (I had to approve your post).  Use
this list to discuss any issues or work you do with Mailman, and the bug
tracker to report any issues.

If you're looking for things to do, perhaps you can describe your interests,
and then Florian and Terri can look for interesting tasks that align with your
interests.

Also, if you are going to contribute code to the project, we should get you to
sign an FSF copyright assignment for sooner rather than later.  Would you be
willing to do that?  If so, I can get things started with the FSF.

-Barry