[Mailman-Developers] Interested Google Summer of Code Student

Florian Fuchs f at state-of-mind.de
Wed Mar 30 18:05:43 CEST 2011

Hi Matthew,

>> Hello, I'm a high school senior from Rhode Island.  I'm interested in
>> working on Mail Man for the Google Summer of Code.  I was wondering
>> where I would best be able to help out.  I had looked on the ideas
>> list<http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/2011/Mailman>  and I
>> think I would be able to do the most with completing the Django web
>> u/i.
That sounds great! If you like you can check out some of last year's
code on launchpad:

https://launchpad.net/~mailmanweb-django

There's also a python library which makes communicating with Mailman's
API pretty easy:

https://launchpad.net/mailman.client

If you're still interested I'd be happy to give you a walk through the
code. Just email me or ping me on irc! (#mailman on irc.freenode.net)

Florian