[Mailman-Developers] Interested Google Summer of Code Student

Matthew Brunelle matthew.brunelle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 02:54:18 CET 2011

Hello, I'm a high school senior from Rhode Island.  I'm interested in
working on Mail Man for the Google Summer of Code.  I was wondering
where I would best be able to help out.  I had looked on the ideas
list <http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/2011/Mailman> and I
think I would be able to do the most with completing the Django web
u/i.

I have some experience with Django (as a personal project I'm working
on a web application that analyzes cross country results).  So this
seems like the best area for me, but if anyone else knows of any
opportunities I'd love to hear about them.

I also don't have any experience with mailing lists.  I did some
research on proper etiquette but if I brake any social rules I truly
apologize.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Matthew Brunelle