[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman GSoC] Archive UI Web Framework

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Fri Jun 24 14:54:22 CEST 2011

On Jun 24, 2011, at 09:49 AM, Nahuel ANGELINETTI wrote:

>There is some modifications that have not yet been pushed to the repository.
>I will when I get time.
>
>If you are interested I can integrate your patches, and explain how it works.
>I'm on freenode IRC server.

Perhaps you can post that here!  I'd certainly be interested in hearing about
it.

Note too that Mailman 3's architecture allows for integration with multiple
archivers, so it would be cool to get a shim for arbrows.  Have you looked at
the interface for that?  Perhaps you could contribute some code for it.

-Barry