[Mailman-Developers] Mockup for New Design

Andrew rugby471 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 08:37:28 CEST 2011

Hi Benedict,

On 20/06/11 20:41, Benedict Stein wrote:
> HI Andrew - you're absolutely right that something new is needed :-)
>
> Good news for you is that there is already work in progress, community
> has collected some thoughts on the wiki, Anna begun Coding something
> last year, and florian helps me to create a new designed Django WebUI
> for Mailman 3.
>
> PLease feel free to add your ideas to the following wiki page
> http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Web+UI+Mockups
>
> Concerning your image - I like the idea to have a very flat subscription
> page without all the confusing stuff around it. However there are lots
> more things which need to be integrated into this UI - I don't know if
> you've seen the bunch of possibilitys in the config - i didn't before
> aplying on this as GSoC project ;-) - you might take a look at
> http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/New+Menu for inspiration.
>
> PS: I tend to be online all european day (9-22) on IRC - maybe we could
> have a chat for further ideas as well. (nick:"benste")

That sounds good I shall add the mockups to the wiki page (however
currently I cannot edit it, does someone need to give me permissions?)

Also you are right about me not knowing a lot about the different
possibilities :) I shall have to look at these.

Yes I would like to have a chat, however currently I am slightly busy
but I shall try to chat to you later.

Thanks :)

--
Andrew