[Mailman-Developers] Mockup for New Design

Benedict Stein benedict.stein at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 20 21:41:18 CEST 2011

HI Andrew - you're absolutely right that something new is needed :-)

Good news for you is that there is already work in progress, community
has collected some thoughts on the wiki, Anna begun Coding something
last year, and florian helps me to create a new designed Django WebUI
for Mailman 3.

PLease feel free to add your ideas to the following wiki page
http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Web+UI+Mockups

Concerning your image - I like the idea to have a very flat subscription
page without all the confusing stuff around it. However there are lots
more things which need to be integrated into this UI - I don't know if
you've seen the bunch of possibilitys in the config - i didn't before
aplying on this as GSoC project ;-) - you might take a look at
http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/New+Menu for inspiration.

PS: I tend to be online all european day (9-22) on IRC - maybe we could
have a chat for further ideas as well. (nick:"benste")

--

Einen schönen Tag wünscht:
Benedict Stein