[Mailman-Developers] Welcome to our Google Summer of Code Students!

Benedict Stein benedict.stein at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:12:19 CEST 2011

HI Adam,

why don't you upload your idea to your ideas page in the wiki ? :-)
http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Web+UI+Mockups

Regarding the installation - will take some time, but i already started
taking notes on how to get the Django 3.0 WebUI working on top of the
Mailman part, I'd be fine sharing this notes with all of you, but it
turns out that there are a few bugs in the UI which need to be patched
first (patches are already in LP)

If someone else would write a how-to install mailman3.0 it would be
brilliant.

Regarding the packaging - i don't know the mailman project in detail
yet, but i think it's a bit to early, you could start adding a PPA to
the projects site owning a few DEB package drafts - this would speedup
installing in Ubuntu / Debian a lot

--

Einen schönen Tag wünscht:
Benedict Stein