[Mailman-Developers] Welcome to our Google Summer of Code Students!

Benedict Stein benedict.stein at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:25:58 CEST 2011

Thanks for the welcome,

I've updated my proposal page on the wiki - which now lists the ToDo list
http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/benste%27s+GSoc+2011+-+page
Really hope to start asap, but for now I'm a little bit busy learning for my
exams.

@*Taciano
are you sure you want to share your postal adress and phone number on a
public wiki ??
*

Einen schönen Tag wünscht:

Benedict Stein