[Mailman-Developers] New Logo Contest for 2010

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Fri Jan 15 16:07:11 CET 2010

Hello everybody!

Our current GNU Mailman logos were designed by the Dragon De Monsyne many
years ago.  They have served us exceedingly well, but with the coming of
Mailman 3, we've decided it's time our logos got a face lift.  So we're
opening up a new logo contest to the Mailman and GNU communities.  We invite
your creative and inspiring designs!

Details of the contest and submission guidelines are available here:

http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/NewLogo

Submissions will be open until February 28, 2010, and is open to everyone, so
feel free to forward this announcement.  Please contact the Mailman Steering
Committee at mailman-cabal at python.org with any questions.

Enjoy,
-Barry