[Mailman-Developers] MM3 WUI :: Memberships Management

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Thu Apr 1 20:03:51 CEST 2010

Hiya,

I've had a search through the Wiki, and can't see an answer to this,
and don't recall anything in the archive/can't get the right search
terms.

I'm wondering if with MM3, admins will be able to delegate the various
aspects of admin-tasks to owners/other users -- e.g., I want to be
able to allow person X to just be able to add/remove users from a
given list; I want to allow person Y to be able to change archiving
policies for list B.

Is that something that's in the pipeline, already?

If not, could it be? (my python really is quite terrible.)

--
``What lawyers call intellectual property is
  no more than theft from the public domain.''  (Andy Mueller-Maguhn)