[Mailman-Developers] Should Mailman provide periodic activity summaries to list owners?

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Fri May 22 16:55:24 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 07:16:20AM -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> The real issue is that mmdsr is a global report. Stephen appears to be
> thinking more of a list specific report for list owners.

My mailman stats script accepts an arguement, which if specified will
run for that arguement, assuming it to be a listname; if no arguement
(or 'ALL', it runs through the whole lot)

It's something I cobbled together in bash; but doesn't seem to be in
my public code repo at the mo.

--
"The lamps are going out all over Europe; we shall not
 see them lit again in our lifetime."