[Mailman-Developers] Merge request

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Jul 21 12:17:23 CEST 2009

On Jul 20, 2009, at 11:40 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> 1) Even though I am listed as a reviewer in the proposal, I do not
> recall getting any push notice from Launchpad about the proposal. The
> message here is in addition to proposing a merge on Launchpad, post a
> note to Mailman-Developers as you now have done.

That's odd because the Launchpad team 'mailman-coders' is the default
review team for all three main branches (2.1, 2.2, and 3.0) and Mark
is definitely on that team.

While I think mailman-developers should still be emailed separately,
especially if you have a branch you really want someone to look at,
I'll give this a try and make sure mailman-coders gets a notification.

-Barry