[Mailman-Developers] Searchable archives for MM

Siggy Brentrup bsb at psycho.i21k.de
Fri Aug 7 13:34:46 CEST 2009

Args, I knew I forgot sth, I should have selected MIME digest :)

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 22:19:30 -0700, Jordan Hayes wrote:

> Here's my solution:
>
>     http://infothecary.org/jordan/mailman.html

Nice solution Jordan, but I think about a pythonic way to fully
integrate searchable archives into MM.  I was using the debian archive
search only as an example for what can be achieved on big archives.

Thanks
  Siggy
--
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de
               or:                bsb-at-psycho-dot-i21k-dot-de