[Mailman-Developers] mailman 3: webinterface: prototype (PDF)

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Wed Apr 29 23:43:11 CEST 2009

* Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org>:
>> What do you think? Should I comment the navigation structures? I've  put a
>> lot of thinking into it and that is, of course, not visible. I could
>> comment and we'd have it easier to see where I think things should be put
>> to.
>
> That does sound good.  Comments, or some other way to capture your
> thinking behind it, would be good.

I created a separate page for each role (admin, moderator, subscriber) and
added notes to each menu item. If you want to start with a top view, start
here:

    <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/global+requirements>

Then, in each subsection of "Navigation Structure" choose "See a commented
<role> navigation structure."

To jump right at it:

    administrator navigation structure
    <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/administrator+navigation+structure>

    moderator navigation structure
    <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/moderator+navigation+structure>

    subscriber navigation structure
    <http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/subscriber+navigation+structure>

p at rick

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666