[Mailman-Developers] Headers in administrative messages

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Fri Oct 10 02:05:52 CEST 2008

It might be nice to get the List-id header in messages to the
administrator. I have a spam white-listing rule for list messages and I'm
finding some of my auto-discard notifications are ending up in my spam
folder instead of my administrator folder because they lack the list id
pattern I use to white list.

It might also be nice to have some kind of digital signature header that
signs another dynamic header, such that an admin or regular list recipient
can check the signature to verify that it's really from the list.