[Mailman-Developers] Fwd: Fwd: How To change queue process method

Maickel Pandie maickel.pandie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 09:25:21 CEST 2008

Hi...

I have some problem here and I didn't know how to solve it.
I sent 1 message to milis_01 at milis.com (listname) and I record what
Switchboard.files() return to Runner.py:

1213621876.0387881+53028ae65697f5b1c06e9cf0f3b04ae1bb2ecfb1
1213621876.0387881+ad9a762eff62186e94d26fda95865243b6dc4069
1213621876.0387881+e7efb136c33f77e0674e03512860aadb23a2d605

>From Switchboard.enqueue() and Switchboard.files() I knew that
1213621876.0387881 is the rcvtime

What I asking are:

1. Why the digest (53028ae65697f5b1c06e9cf0f3b04ae1bb2ecfb1,
ad9a762eff62186e94d26fda95865243b6dc4069,
e7efb136c33f77e0674e03512860aadb23a2d605) are changing for same
message?

2. In Switchboard.files() Can I get listname from the digest/filebase? How?