[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Dynamic Sublists

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Thu Feb 28 23:17:35 CET 2008

On 28-Feb-08, at 4:40 PM, Jennifer Redman wrote:
> 3) Has anyone developed something similar in the past few years which
> provides similar functionality that may be an acceptable alternative?

How similar is this to the Topic functionality that's around now?
(all messages matching a topic regex can be subscribed to/
unsubscribed from.)  I'm guessing the big difference is that your
dynamic sublists are generated, well, dynamically?  Would it be
possible to just put in some code to generate the topics
automatically and have that meet your needs?

  Terri