[Mailman-Developers] Styling patch

Andy Buckley andy at insectnation.org
Mon May 14 15:43:08 CEST 2007

A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> Patch #1415956 from Bryan Carbonnell adds CSS for styling purposes and
> changes the HTML to be valid XHTML1.0.  It still needs some tidying
> up, and it still uses tables for layout, but that patch takes us
> halfway there.

I'm getting round to reading these mails rather late, but I wonder does anyone
have a set of XHTML-compliant HTML templates which will work with 2.1.9?

I did have a look at this patch but it requires changes to the Mailman source
in a build directory before installing and for my "production" system I'd
rather keep using the Ubuntu packaged version.

It's great to see so much movement on getting the Web templates sorted out -
all our Web output gets preprocessed by an XML parser to add on headers and
footers and to try and force some XHTML compliance, so having templates which
don't screw up on the way out of the server will be fantastic :)

Now to catch up on the rest of this thread...

Cheers,
Andy

--
Andy Buckley: CEDAR @ IPPP, Durham