[Mailman-Developers] dkim-signature headers

Bob Puff bob at nleaudio.com
Fri Feb 2 02:46:41 CET 2007

I have demime in front of most of my larger lists, and I can tell you from
casual peeks at the incoming copy that I keep, there are far too many people
who send html email.  My lists nuke all the html, so I'd say probably 75% of
the incoming messages are modified.

I also would concur that deleting the DKIM sig would be the proper thing to
do, as an invalid sig is sure to count towards spamminess.  Its a challenge at
times to get these emails delivered (I've pretty much given up on AOL, they
are in such a mess), so anything like this that will trigger more unsuccessful
deliveries is a real problem.

Bob